When cleaning the child’s ear , you can also detect whether there are signs of her hearing loss . Know the interference in accordance with the age of the child :
1 . Age 0 s / d 3 months :
– Not surprised to hear a loud noise .
– Do not respond to voice , music , or sounds that are nearby .
– Can not be soothed by a soft voice .
– Do not awakened by the sound or noise , even during sleep in the quiet .
– At the age of 2 months , the baby has not made ??a vowel sound , like ” ohh .. ”
– At 2 months of age , your baby can not be comforted by familiar sounds , such as her mother’s voice or the sound of music played regular bedtime every night .
2 . Age 4-8 months :
– Do not look for the source of the sound that can not be seen.
– His expression did not change when loud noises , despite being located in a quiet room .
– Looks do not enjoy toys that can be sounded .
– At the age of 6 months he did not try to imitate the sound .
– Not to start learning chatter .
– Do not respond to the word ” no ” or change in tone of voice .
– Appear interested in the sound vibration .
3 . Age 9-12 months :
– Do not directly look for the source of the sound .
– Do not respond when his name was called .
– When babbling , your child does not have a sound variations .
– Do not make different consonant sounds while learning to speak .
– Do not respond to the music or the song .
– At the age of one year , he could not say a word, such as ” da – da ” or ” ma – ma ” .
– Not understanding the meaning of words , command , or tone of voice .
You can give Stimulation premises :
– Sound off toys can make a sound like a rattle , soft toy that can be read or hanging toys that can be put out music . Make sure that the sound that comes out is not too hard . Because the sound is too noisy little risk of making the stress and damage the outer hair cells of the cochlea .
– Encourage children to talk , even though he has not been able to respond , sing , and read books . Thus , he would recognize the voice and intonation practice your tone and enrich the vocabulary vocabulary they need to develop the ability to speak later .
Hopefully this information is useful to you .